World Woods Golf Course Maintenance Update 04/15/18
Both Pine Barrens and Rolling Oaks golf courses are in wonderful condition despite the unusually dry conditons. As always, we ask you to PLEASE repair your own ball marks (plus one additional ball mark) on greens. By fixing ball marks, in a timely manner, this helps increase the healing process. The 2018 maintenance scheduled is listed below. We thank you for visiting our facility. Please keep in mind the maintenance staff is trying to complete their job while working around our guest, which many times are on "tee, fairway, and green" of every hole. If you are travelling to World Woods from outside our immediate area it would be a good idea to call about the weather the day before or even the morning of your scheduled round as weather fronts tend to move through this area quite often.
Golf Course Maintenance Schedule for 2018 (CHANGE AS OF 9/1/18)
- June 5-8 Pine Barrens Closed for aerifying and topdressing
- June 19-22 Rolling Oaks Closed for aerifying and topdressing
- August 7-10 Pine Barrens closed for aeifying and topdressing
- August 21-24 Rolling Oaks closed for aerifying and topdressing
- October 16-24 Pine Barrens will NOT be closed in October
- Overseeding dates moved to November
- November 6-14 Pine Barrens CLOSED FOR OVERSEEDING (Originally Rolling Oaks was scheduled)
- November 15 18 Pine Barrens will be cartpath only
- November Rolling Oaks WILL NOT BE OVERSEEDED
- ALL COURSES OPEN Thanksgiving Day (November 23)
- ALL COURSES CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY (December 25).
Thank you for your understanding regarding the above changes in BOLD LETTERING