World Woods Golf Course Maintenance Update 11/05/16
The Pine Barrens golf courses is in wonderful condition after the overseeding (despite the warm weather). As always, we ask you to PLEASE repair your own ball marks (plus one additional ball mark) on greens. By fixing ball marks, in a timely manner, this helps increase the healing process. The 2016 maintenance scheduled is listed below. We thank you for visiting our facility. Please keep in mind the maintenance staff is trying to complete their job while working around our guest, which many times are on "tee, fairway, and green" of every hole. If you are travelling to World Woods from outside our immediate area it would be a good idea to call about the weather the day before or even the morning of your scheduled round as weather fronts tend to move through this area quite often.
Golf Course Maintenance Schedule for 2016
- June 7-10 - Pine Barrens Closed for aerifying and topdressing.
- June 21-24 - Rolling Oaks Closed for aerification and topdressing.
- August 2-5 - Pine Barrens closed for aeifying and topdressing
- August 16-19 - Rolling Oaks closed for aerifying and topdressing
- October 11-20 - Pine Barrens closed for overseeding
- October 21-23 - Pine Barrens open (cartpath only due to overseeding)
- November 8-17 - Rolling Oaks closed for overseeding
- November 18-20 - Rolling Oaks open (cartpath only due to overseeding)
- ALL COURSES OPEN Thanksgiving Day (November 24)
- ALL COURSES CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY (December 25).