World Woods Golf Course Maintenance Update 05/09/17
Both Pine Barrens and Rolling Oaks golf courses are in wonderful condition despite the unusually dry conditons. As always, we ask you to PLEASE repair your own ball marks (plus one additional ball mark) on greens. By fixing ball marks, in a timely manner, this helps increase the healing process. The 2017 maintenance scheduled is listed below. We thank you for visiting our facility. Please keep in mind the maintenance staff is trying to complete their job while working around our guest, which many times are on "tee, fairway, and green" of every hole. If you are travelling to World Woods from outside our immediate area it would be a good idea to call about the weather the day before or even the morning of your scheduled round as weather fronts tend to move through this area quite often.
Golf Course Maintenance Schedule for 2017
- June 6-9 Pine Barrens Closed for aerifying and topdressing
- June 20-23 Rolling Oaks Closed for aerifying and topdressing
- August 8-11 Pine Barrens closed for aeifying and topdressing
- August 22-25 Rolling Oaks closed for aerifying and topdressing
- October 17-26 Pine Barrens closed for overseeding
- October 27-29 Pine Barrens open (cartpath only due to overseeding)
- November 7-16 Rolling Oaks closed for overseeding
- November 17-19 Rolling Oaks open (cartpath only due to overseeding)
- ALL COURSES OPEN Thanksgiving Day (November 23)
- ALL COURSES CLOSED CHRISTMAS DAY (December 25).